K'naan- More beautiful than silence [with lyrics]



Lyrics of the song 'More beautiful than silence' by K'naan

[Chorus:]Turn the light offIt's a light on in your heartSo let it be your guidance, guidanceOpen your mouth if you would sayCould be more beautiful than silence, silence
[Verse 1]Ok, ain't it funny how the talk is always talkingNever firing, but always shining cockingWhen they're cocky until they end in parking lotsSuddenly they got parkinson, they can hardly talkNo karate buddy, no Pilates buddyIt's a new game, no attare buddy!Body talk, well I'm used to buddies talkI've seen shit to give new meaning to the buddy shopLook, I know you think I'm so righteous,But mother fucker, I'm also riflesThey try to tell these niggers I'm a baby in these dippersI'm on my own shit, lightersI don't assimilate, I got my name in ciphersI don't discriminate, I got friends who are snipersBut some of them ended up being lifelessCause they kept silent, survivors
[Chorus:]Turn the light offIt's a light on in your heartSo let it be your guidance, guidanceOpen your mouth if you would sayCould be more beautiful than silence, silence
[Verse 2]I'm the quiet type, breathe and steadyNever small talk speak when necessaryIn the streets, I see niggers shop with machetes..My Jamaican girl say 'talk to me baby!'What's on your mind, can say cemeteryDeath do its part, memories, I marryGot a library with no lies babyAnd all the books look like they're made of strawberries.It ain't easy being meCause my own fans can't relate to my streetsAnd my streets can't relate to dough in the yeastBut I'm beats, so I make bread on releaseI'm releasing my dinners, get the beat a life life I gave a fetus a semenFree to kick in the in your belly, that's free to breathingDon't say nothing, cause now we're dreaming
[Chorus:]Turn the light offIt's a light on in your heartSo let it be your guidance, guidanceOpen your mouth if you would sayCould be more beautiful than silence, silenceOh, oh, oh, silence, silenceOh, oh, oh, silence, silenceOh, oh, oh, silence, silenceOh, oh, oh, silence, silence

No comments:

Post a Comment