I Have Always Loved You - Enrique Iglesias [HQ]



Lyrics of the song 'I Have Always Loved You ' by Enrique Iglesias


Since the beginning of timeSince it started to rainSince I heard your laughSince I felt your pain
I was too young, you were much youngerWe were afraid of each other's [Incomprehensible]
I have always loved youThere's never been anyone elseI knew you before I knew myself, oh my babyI have always loved you
Since we kissed the first timeSince we slept on the beachYou were too close for comfortYou were too far out of reach
You walked away, I should have held youBut would you have stayed for me to tell you?
I have always loved youThere's never been anyone elseI knew you before I knew myself, oh my baby
I have always loved youThe years go by in a matter of daysAnd though we go our separate waysI never stop dreamin' of youI have always loved you
When you call, it makes me cryWe never made time for you and IIf I could live it all againI'd never let it end, I'd still be with youOh God, I miss you
I have always loved youI knew you before I knew myself, oh my baby
I have always loved youThe years go by in a matter of daysAnd though we go our separate waysI never stop dreamin' of youI have always loved you
I have always loved youI have always loved youI have always loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment